|REPORTING TO:||Senior Accountant|
|NUMBER OF POSITION:||1|
|DUTY STATION:||Baghdad Governorate|
|CONTRACT DURATION:||One Year with Possible Extension|
|ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:||18 July 2023|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||25 July 2023|
Dr. Atyaf Centers for IVF and infertility is a chain of medical centers, general hospitals , and specialized hospitals under the Dr. Atyaf brand name located in different cities in Iraq, which includes ( Erbil – Baghdad – Basra – Anbar – Sulaymaniyah – Kut ). The Very first private IVF center and the very first private and successful IVF operation in Iraq is the Erbil branch which then allowed the founder an immense reputation which then made her think about and eventually branch out to different cities in order to fulfill the vision. Which is to serve the people of Iraq successfully and as it has done so since 2007 and it will continue serving the people of Iraq and possibly abroad for as long as possible not just as an IVF center or chain of IVF centers but as a medical institution mostly specialized in gynecology with a possible future in other branches of the medical sector.
Dr. Atyaf Center’s Clinic/Hospital Accountant, under the direction of the Senior Accountant, manages and controls the financial activities and operations of the clinic/hospital. The accountant is responsible for ensuring that the clinic/hospital have accurate financial records. They commonly work with clinic/ hospital administrators to ensure that the clinic/hospital is following all relevant laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the assigned clinic/hospital’s accounting responsibilities.
- Entering the incomes and expenses of the clinic/hospital daily into the main accounting system per cost center.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Oversee and manage external and internal expenses of the clinic/hospital under strict guidance.
- Ensuring that the financial records of the clinic/hospital comply with financial regulations, laws, and policies.
- Reviewing the clinic/hospital’s financial records to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Reviewing invoices monthly to ensure that they have been sent and received.
- Assist in developing and maintain advanced Excel spreadsheets for a variety of applications.
- Preparation of reports and financial statements for the corporate office when requested.
- Preparing financial documents, reports, and bills, approving and rejecting expenses in accordance with his/her limitation.
- Maintaining and updating financial records.
- Manages the integrity of the Clinic/hospital financial information.
- Takes a critical view of financial operations to identify if the financial system configuration is effective and appropriate to meet operational requirements.
- Preparing financial analysis as requested by the Senior accountant.
- The clinic accountant is responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded in the financial system.
- The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not necessarily exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the accountant positions or financial field at Medical Sector;
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages;
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.) and Accounting Software;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members;
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards and industry legislation;
- Effective data trending, analytical skill, document control, and technical skills
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
- Manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities;
- Strong problem-solving, training, team-building, and mentoring abilities;
- Ability to work with a team, autonomously and under pressure.
Working Condition & Benefits:
Working Days & Hours: 6 Days per week & 8 Hours per day;
Salary: Negotiable, based on Applicants’ knowledge and experience;
Annual leave: 21 Days;
- Salary Offer Negotiable, based on candidates' qualification and experience USD Negotiable, based on candidates' qualification and experience Month
- How to apply Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to Jobs@dratyafcenters.com, Subject line must read: DAC-IR-VA-23009, Clinic/Hospital Accountant, Baghdad Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a technical written test and communication skill related to English and Arabic languages.
- Job Reference DAC-IR-VA-23009, Clinic/Hospital Accountant, Baghdad