The commercial manager – FMCG is responsible for the development of all sales activities in the market. Her/his objective is achieving maximum profitability and growth of the division in line with Company visions and values.
• Develop the sales strategy for the market, in line with the sales goals agreed upon for the Brands, and ensure the attainment of Company sales goals and profitability
• Initiate and coordinates the development of action plans at the point of sales
• Provides timely feedback to OM regarding sales performance.
• Manage client relationships from the presentation of new products to problem-solving at the point of sale
• Led brand activities in the Iraqi Market by launching the business plan for the brands
• Develop and implement the brand’s development strategy in the market
• Develop and report the budget and P&L responsibilities and ensure delivery against objectives.
• Develop a successful marketing campaign for each brand.
• Follow up and implement a product merchandising plan with coordination of the OM.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or master’s degree
• 10 years of experience as a Commercial Manager-Sales Manager
• English and Arabic Language
- Address Erbil, Iraq