We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Commis II you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
• Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
• Control food stock and food cost in his section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills. The ability to communicate in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time. You are a very positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job