About the company
Al Baraka International Group consists of (15) companies are specialized in finding different economic aspects in all fields including residential and real estate investments, energy, services, food and construction industries, agricultural and animal investments, financial investments, commercial agencies, tourism investments, maritime, or transport and commercial services.
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you a professional, experienced in social PR and promotional, events we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Manages a portfolio of communities that includes apartments, homes, townhomes,
- Guides, assists, and recommends courses of action for Board Members to conduct business.
- Provides management services in compliance with the terms of the management contract.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Liaise with Development and Sales Departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up to date with digital trends.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (building online forum, launching programs and events, newsletters and activities to tenants…)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Attention to details and ability to multi tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in business management or related field
- Iraqi National
- 3-5 years of experience in operations management
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
- Address Iraq, Baghdad, Atafeya Residential Complex
- How to apply 15-12-2023