Green Desert is a humanitarian, nonprofit, nonpolitical, nongovernmental Iraqi organization assisting traumatized people and children in Iraq and Kurdistan region of Iraq.
Our main areas of specialties are mental health & psychosocial support (MHPSS) education, child protection and livelihood. Our assistances reach the IDPs, Refugees, Returnees, Remainees and the Host Communities, in Mosul, Kirkuk and Erbil provinces.
- Coordinating with the Social Workers, other Community Mobilizers and the Team Leader on daily basis.
- Supporting the social workers and the team leader in designing, planning and conducting the activities.
- Reporting any issues of the community to the Team Leader.
- Collecting important data for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Support the team leader and the Social Workers in conducting focus group discussions, awareness raising sessions and campaigns.
- Supporting in organizing events.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Based on Green Desert Salary Scale
- How to apply Please send your CV to [email protected] . In the email mention ( Community Mobilizer-Erbil) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.