- In collaboration with Space Manager develop a monthly outreach plan (15 days in a month)
- Conduct outreach activities in the allocated sectors (door to door or group outreach)
- Sensitize and create awareness on Reproductive health, GBV prevention and response mechanisms among refugees and host communities
- Assist women and girls on the available services in the camp for GBV and Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Prepare activity based reports for outreach activity including number of families reached, and submit to the space manager
- Volunteer work when needed is a part of TOR.
- 2. Referal
- Identification of women and girls requiring women space, PHC clinic and other services
Refer women and girls appropriately
Qualification& preferred skills:
- University degree and at least one year relevant area work experience.
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in community mobilization
- Ability to work in difficult and high risk situations
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work in a team
- Familiar with Humanitarian Principles and standards
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Work experience with humanitarian agencies
Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish
- How to apply • Interested applicants must send their CV to :[email protected] with a subject :Community Mobilizer-Erbil