- Brief Overview of the Position:
Iraqi Institution for Development (IID) organization is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as the Consortium Finance & Admin Officer. In this key role, you will play a pivotal part in ensuring the effective financial management and administrative operations of the consortium. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial integrity, overseeing administrative functions, and contributing to the overall success of our organization.
- Key Responsibilities:
Manage financial transactions, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
Monitor consortium finances to ensure compliance with organizational policies and donor requirements.
Collaborate with the Finance Manager to develop and implement financial strategies.
Administrative Operations: Oversee day-to-day administrative functions to guarantee smooth operations.
Coordinate with relevant departments to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
Manage office logistics, including procurement, travel arrangements, and inventory control.
Compliance and Reporting:
Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, donor guidelines, and internal policies.
Prepare and submit timely financial and administrative reports to the Finance Manager.
Support audits and evaluations by providing accurate documentation and information.
Collaborate with team members to foster a positive work environment.
Provide guidance and support to staff regarding financial and administrative procedures. Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
Proven experience in financial management and administration minimum 5 years , preferably in a consortium or similar organizational setup.Familiarity with donor-funded projects and grant management.
NGO Experience more than 5 years
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to analyze complex financial data.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proficient in financial software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Professional certification such as CPA, CMA, or equivalent is a plus.
Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
Proactive problem solver with a strategic mindset.
Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team.
- Address Erbil
- How to apply If you are passionate about making a positive impact and have the required experience, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected] by 4 January 2024. IID is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Join IID and be a catalyst for positive change!