Iraq BasedOn a rotational role, 60 days on Iraq Based 15 days off and reporting to the Site Manager, the role will be responsible for all construction related planning, civil/mechanical/E&I contractor evaluation, contractor management, team management supervision, reporting and forecasting (physical and financial) on all aspects of the site construction phase of projects from constructability review through to mechanical completion (MC).
Other responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for executing all construction activities in accordance with safety policies and procedures and promoting a Safety-First culture amongst company and contractor personnel.
- Develop detailed construction sequence and schedule to maximize the efficiency of on-site contractors, based on the forecast availability of equipment and engineering deliverables.
- Manage the site construction supervision team and set daily priorities in accordance with overall project schedule.
- Plan the mobilization of assigned construction contractors and necessary tooling/equipment to ensure they are mobilized in line with agreed schedules.
- Act as point of contact for all on-site issues and meetings with Client
The candidate will require at least 15 years’ experience with sound knowledge and proven experience in onshore construction of facilities, with high focus on safety and quality. Previous experience working in Iraq is a plus.
Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.