At Eni, we are looking for a Construction Supervisor (Electrical) within Eni Iraq B.V in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for supervising, coordinating, and controlling contractor’s construction activities on site, ensuring that the work is performed according to project Spec., schedule and respecting all the relevant QC standards & HSE procedures & regulations.
As a member of construction & commissioning team at Eni Iraq B.V you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating a personal engagement in the HSE domain while respecting policies and recommendations of ENI rules and standards
- Identifying and adopting correct HSE standards, according to company procedures, local norms, and legislation
- Assuring the realization of works in the respect of the definite rules of safety
- Monitoring the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures
- Ensuring that contractor will perform all the Inspection Test Report (ITR defined in the Project Quality Control Plan
- Promptly alerting the project team in case of construction major problem
- Dealing with contractor to solve minor problems and assure that construction completion is according to project schedule, specification, and procedures
- Prepare Electrical construction daily report
- Material & Equipment Control
- Working progress certifications
- Coordinating the activities between the different Project disciplines & subcontractors in the site.
- Reviewing Electrical Design Documents and implement follow up
- Reviewing and recommending approval/rejection of any requests for variation or claims submitted by contractors
- Assuring the setting up of the definite measures of safety in the permit of work and to look after the strict respect of these safety measures
- Controlling and assuring a level of quality and safety being sufficient during the progress of works
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree or diploma in an engineering/technical discipline
- oil& Gas industry experience.
- Mechanical & piping construction work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Construction & Installations: site construction, integration testing, inspection, control & testing techniques
- Compliances: local/national & international standard & codes
- Project management: closeout report preparations.
- Specialists Knowledge: engineering knowledge in job related fields
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.