- The site supervisor purpose is to carry out work as directed from the TAR leader or D&D leader.
- Lead site delivery of TARs with no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment
- Develop capability of the site team to plan, execute and close out individual events
- Escalate concerns about unmitigated risks as necessary to line manager.
- Measure and report on Site capability and performance daily.
- Material requirements and planning.
- Mechanical/control valve change out / repair flange management.
- Controls common user’s services operations such as scaffolding, lifting, welding, and painting.
- Supports inspections and repairs resulting from these.
- Performance management of Team & Individuals.
- Team training & development.
- Contractor Performance review and direct back to leader.
- Ensure that work is properly planned and scheduled to minimise impact on production.
- Demonstrate team performance to execute the work efficiently and safely through Support Services KPI’s.
- Participate in audits, inspections and safety observation tours as directed by line manager.
- Comply with client procedures and checklists to ensure all tasks are completed with full regard to Safety Health and Environment
- Understand and ensure that Subordinates and Sub-contractors comply with key safe systems of work such as but not limited to:
- Recognition, Risk Assessment & Mitigation of Hazards
- Permit To Work
- Tool Box Talks
- Isolation procedures
- Rigging, Slinging & Lifting Techniques
- Scaffold Integrity & Working at Heights
- Dropped objects & Trip Hazards
- Welding and fabrication best practice.
- Gas Testing
- Confined Space entry
- Chemical hazards
- Report all HSE incidents and advise and assist on incident investigations.
- Liaise with Project Engineers on maintenance issues.
- Provide technical input in to modification work packs
- 5 years’ experience in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas project/operations
- Diploma or HNC/ONC in a relevant technical discipline
- Proven supervisory experience with diverse and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written briefs and skilled in report writing and compilation
- Proven analytical skills for problem solving and providing solutions
- Flexibility to cover temporary projects e.g. shutdown and other roles as defined by Project Director or client.
- Work to the highest personal standards and achieve set objectives.
- Show commitment to the team ethic by coaching and training subordinates and other personnel as directed by line supervisor or client.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to work to any client charter values.