Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish a strong and supportive social media community for amal users.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms.
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community.
- Act as an average user to encourage audience engagement and provide support.
- Manage the social media community editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines.
- Work with the marketing and creative teams to create high-quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content.
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback to improve the user experience.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the industry.
- Record, edit, and create reels.
- Create engaging out-of-the-box videos (formats: TikTok, reels, videos, and shorts).
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in content creation and social media for 2-3 years.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Address Al Sinaa, Baghdad, Iraq