At Eni, we are looking for a Contracts & Supply Chain Coordinator within Eni Iraq in Basra. You will be responsible for coordinating the team of project contract administrators and supply chain specialists to comply with company procedures and assure both development and application of contract administration practices as well as guarantee materials deliver efficiently and effectively according to cost and time targets during the project’s lifecycles.
As a member of the Project Services Departments, you will be responsible for:
- Effective resolution of contract issues, handling of claims and variations during the execution of the contract
- Handling post-award contract administration including reviewing and responding to requests for variations and claims
- Dealing with problems arising in connection with the execution of Purchase Orders/Works contracts
- Providing the economic and procurement-related expertise to the Technical Units involved with the Project for improved coordination and reduction in conflict between inter-functional activities
- Provide the Project Services Manager with the necessary assistance in identifying commercial impacts in terms of changes in cost, time, and technical variations
- Assisting PSC and PMT in analyzing schedule impacts related to material delivery and contract variations as well as cost impacts
- Preparing reports related to the Contract Administrator and Supply Chain activities, highlighting deficiencies, delays accumulated or forecast and suggest remedial actions and provides feedback to the Project Vendor List System
- Monitoring and endorsing all the Project related documents issued by EPC Contractor for Material Supply, Expediting, Logistics Strategy / Plans / Procedures. With particular attention to the safeguard of Company interest in Performance guarantees, spare part availability, assistance after sales and similar obligations to Company advantage.
- Coordinate with Company Site Logistic organization any support required to grant proper import, export, and re-export licenses
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in oil and gas projects
- Previous experience in supervisory/coordinator positions
- Education preferable in Engineering or Economics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Internal Procurement process with a focus of Procurement, Post Award Contract Management and Project Management processes
- Knowledge of Suppliers production processes, supplier’s quality management processes
- Materials Management Experience including Planning, Control, Issuing, and Reconciliation
- Materials Logistics Experience including Contracts, Customs and Expediting
- Detailed knowledge and application of Company requirements.
Basra, IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR.
Fix Term Contract 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.