Under supervision control the activities inside of production department(s) on Bitumen production and control the parameters in ISBL and OSBL sections of the plant. Fulfilling the role of control room operator, this role works closely with the Shift engineer & shift supervisor & internal technical staff to provide support for the production of bitumen along with coordination with LAB.
Control Room Operator will support operations by adjusting & controlling parameters for the Biturox process unit and Tankage area also ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly continuous production.
- Manage production operations through the control system, establishing priorities and sequences for bitumen production.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice Production in BBU.
- Implement the scheduled daily controlling activities for smooth and trouble-free operations.
- Control the production activities to ensure the quality of products meets specifications.
- Adjust work procedures and plant parameters as needed for efficiency and flow of production.
- Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with shift supervisor or shift engineer) of all plant equipment to ensure operational and safety performance.
- Review and implement standard operating procedures and best working practices also perform other assignments, tasks & duties as assigned by shift engineers or supervisors.
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment with the QC and production staff.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies in the Biturox Process Unit (ISBL) and OSBL and controlling them through best practices from the process control room.
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed during his work.
- Implement HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly continuous production operation and recording all the raw material and product quantities for better operation optimization.
- Participating in daily shift meetings with the shift supervisor and shift engineer.
- Technical Diploma/ Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Refinery.
- previous operational Boardman experience.
- Experience in Bitumen Blowing Unit (BBU) as a Control Room operator is desired.
- Familiar with Biturox, Production, and Operation.
- Previous success in supervision positions related to Poerner License Units is strongly desired.
- Strong teamwork and logical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment.
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas practices and operations.
- Certified in multiple categories in BBU Plant Production.
- Address Al Muthanna - Samawa USD Month
- How to apply Interested Candidates can send their updated resumes to [email protected]