GMAC Iraq is looking to hire a Copy Writer for a leading Advertising Company in Sulaymaniyah.
Contract Duration: 2 Years (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 28 Jan 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 6 Days/Week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop big creative ideas that are on-brief and on-strategy to address clients’ business needs that are rooted in fresh brand, product and audience insights.
- Responsible for researching, creating, conceptualizing, translating, and writing copies/scripts/ideas that reﬂect the client’s strategy and brand.
- Work with creative and design team for multiple clients to craft well-written copies and content across various ofﬂine and online channels including TV commercials, radio, social media, ads, campaigns, and activations.
- Contribute to all phases of creative campaigns and their productions, from concept to execution for integrated campaigns and willingness oversee the project team members.
- Work with graphic designers, photographers, storyboard artists, editors, audio engineers, ﬁlm editors, producers, creative technologists, production managers, marketing strategists, and account executives to ensure highest quality product within speciﬁed deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to industry best-practices and provided guidelines.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- A strong background in advertising, marketing and knowledge of creative processes. Also, experience as news editor and social media is a plus. Up to 1 year or more hands-on experience in copy writing.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Arabic & English required. Kurdish language is a plus.
- Deep connection to current trends and the media and advertising landscape.
- Creative thinking to think outside the box inclusive of concept ideation, development & project resource allocation.
- Able to present concepts and layouts to senior creative team members, and to oversee the creation of concepts for presentation to client.
- Be a strong storyteller that will help drive the creation of branded content.
- Embrace ﬂexibility and a willingness to change course to get the project across the ﬁnish line.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Copy Writer - Sulaymaniyah” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.