We are looking to hire Core Completions and RMC Supervisor for our operations in the Iraq.
The Core Completions Supervisor is capable of performing standalone operations at the wellsite, is an expert in the service delivery process and is responsible for leading his/her crew.
He/ She reports to the Product & Service Delivery Manager.
Successful candidates should be easily adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/ land), are able to collaborate and work effectively in teams. Has a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency and deliver outstanding performance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads upper, lower and RMC completions job installation
- Focal point for communication with the client at the wellsite
- Participates/ Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Mentor Field Engineer / Specialist Trainee for career progression and competency reaffirmation
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least four years’ experience in Completions
- Essential pre-requisite is to have experience running production packers, seal bore packers, service packers, setting tool, retrieving tool, formation isolation valve, dual completion, expansion joint, safety valve, shifting tool, chemical injector, seal assembly, and related completion accessories. If applying, please provide detail on the core completions job installations you have been involved in.
- Able to work in Iraq according to local regulations
- Must be Fluent in English
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/onshore).
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Strong commitment or Safety, Quality and efficiency.
- Performance focused
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.