Follow up, monitor and maintain Core site.
- Performing and reporting all Core site required activities.
- Performing daily health checks on all nodes (BC, MSS, MGW, UDC) on all Baghdad and Babil nodes.
- Monitoring the site nodes performance.
- Providing performance reports for core nodes to regional Core head.
- Perform & support for all the MOPs and night activities related to core nodes.
- Monitoring all nodes (BC, MSS, MGW and UDC) on all Baghdad and Babil nodes.
- Supervise all the actions and activities on core site done by Korek, vendors and subcontractors teams by following up Korek work guidelines.
- Following up and maintain all the core site, office and the switch to ensure healthy environment.
- Support for any urgent and emergency cases related to other functions in Core site.
- Report daily and weekly achievements and activities.
- Check all site environment (AC, power, civil …etc.) and escalate any issue or snag.
- Document any changes in layout and physical connections.
- Good telecommunication skills.
- Experience in core or related fields.
- Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making.
- Stable & poised under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work in shift schedule.
Bachelor Communication Engineering or a related field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)