To provide services to our customers in terms of network availability and quality, on a 24/7 basis through existing tools and resources, and in accordance with other Korek Mission statement.
- To follow up and troubleshoot the daily core related TT sent by NOC.
- Follow up and troubleshoot the weekly PRS & AXE reports and update the reports.
- Accomplish and take care of the daily health check routines and core backup procedures.
- Following complicated problems with all concerned parties.
- Escalate and follow up the abnormal Core issues (Emergencies) to Nokia support.
- Availability during abnormal time, night activity, weekend, Holidays, maintenance window…etc.
- Handle network elements faults and outages and following up CSRs with E/// support.
- Work on subscriber issues like MO and MT call problem, B-number analysis, Global title (GT), global title routing case (GTRC) and routing case (RC).
- Correlation knowledge in Configuration, Fault and Performance of Core Networks.
- Background in network protocol like SIGTRAN, ATM, ISUP, TCP, SCTP, BICC and GCP.
- Work effectively in a high pressure and multi-cultural environment.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in Core Networks or related fields.
- Consistent logic, rationality & objectivity in decision making.
- Stable & poised under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Bachelor Communication Engineering or a related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)