Position: Corporate Communication & Sustainable Development Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Conceptualizing and coordinating an overall strategy for TIQ’s action on sustainable development.
- Developing and initiating plans, arranging meetings, and conducting campaigns with TIQ employees to ensure engagement with SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Maintaining TIQ’s dealers’ network in synchronization with TIQ’s SDG action plan.
- Frequent communication on SDGs, as well as thematic updates on communication platforms.
- Advocating for SDG activities on issues of interest to TIQ and enhancing volunteer activities.
- Monitoring and analyzing program/project development and implementation; reviewing relevant documents and reports; identifying problems and sustainable development issues to be addressed and initiating corrective actions; liaising with relevant parties; ensuring follow-up actions.
- Facilitating workshops on sustainable development issues through other interactive sessions and assisting in developing action plans.
- Researching and analyzing sustainable development issues and presenting information gathered from diverse sources.
- Developing draft policies for Sustainable Development Goals and Corporate Social Responsibility, including the review and analysis of issues and trends, preparation of evaluations, or other research activities and studies.
- Formulating survey initiatives; designing data collection tools; reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting responses; identifying problems/issues and preparing conclusions.
- Organizing and preparing written outputs on sustainable development issues, e.g., draft background papers, analysis, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
- Providing substantive backstopping for consultative and other meetings, conferences, etc., including proposing agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of documents, and creating presentations on sustainable development issues.
- Providing substantive support on sustainable development issues to intergovernmental bodies such as the High Committee of Sustainable Development.
- Participating in or taking the lead in specific internal or expert task forces or working groups either internally or with outside parties.
- Initiating and coordinating outreach activities; conducting training workshops, seminars, etc.; making presentations on assigned topics/activities.
- Participating substantively in damage and loss assessments and trainings.
- Coordinating activities related to SDGs (program/project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial papers, etc.) and preparing related documents/reports (pledging, work project, program budget, etc.).
- Preparing speeches and other inputs for presentations by senior staff on sustainable development issues.
- Designing, managing, and monitoring the implementation of capacity-building projects on sustainable development.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Preferable Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Iraqi nationality.
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and business intelligence skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English, Arabic and Kurdish language.
- Ability to manage multiple projects adhering to logistics, timescales, and deadlines.
- IT literate – MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil