To achieve Korek Sales target through visiting and motivating customer network to increase their sales for Korek.
- Provide excellent service to customer to ensure sales of Korek products.
- Plan monthly road map to areas and government entities.
- Contact (visit or call) the government institution under his/her responsibility as needed.
- Break down area target to ensure achievement on monthly basis.
- Report any infringements to Korek policies including commissions, selling prices, etc…immediately to the management as needed and document such infringements as feasible.
- Make sure that SIM stock and all vouchers stock are available with the weekly sales report status & recommendations.
- Follow up with sales figures vs. sales target of each area.
- Obtain daily feedback from the market concerning market situation and provide this information to regional supervisor, including information on competitor.
- Follow all processes and procedures & maintain high level of network accuracy and activity by providing data correction, update and cancellation forms.
- Coordinate with sales support/operation team to assist the sub-dealers to solve their daily problems.
- Provide and arrange sales of Korek product according to target.
- Get correct permissions to visit Government establishment.
- Provide quick and accurate feedback regarding coverage & network performance, and report any related problem or complaint through the proper channels.
- Assist Geo-Marketing and Technical Department in locating all competitors new sites or planned coverage especially in rural areas.
- Contribute in conducting periodic market surveys in all regions in coordination with marketing research unit.
- Propose & assist in conducting special Events related to sales & marketing Door-to-Door regional needs, and marketing surveys (potential sales, market share studies, market penetration, branding needs & effectiveness).
- Assist in improving the visibility of Korek brand through reporting the impact on each marketing campaign from customers.
- Assist in improving brand visibility by recommending outdoor panels new locations, & reporting to media unit any defective outdoor location.
- Produce and share new ideas emerged from customer needs or complaints to develop Korek products, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work in line with Korek philosophy, values and ethics. Make sure high moral and ethics are applied in the daily business practice.
- Fulfill any assignment requested by management, and participate in conducting any task that produce & add any benefit to improve Korek image or revenue.
- To get full feedback about competitor awareness, activity and news from the market.
- Fair computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Good command of English language.
- Team Player.
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Results Oriented.
- Arabic (required)
- English (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Number of Positions: 1
- Experience: 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelor in a relavent field.
- Location: Baghdad