Sell and promote Korek lines and services and supervise corporate sales operation.
- Lead and supervise corporate sales coordinators/representatives.
- Improve sales by targeting high value customers, reference to market segmentation, and in order to achieve a pre-planned targets.
- Work on and supervise submitting new and different offers and facilities compatible with each customer’s segment.
- Handle corporate accounts and control the services and product delivery.
- Monitor the after sales service of the related high value accounts in order to gain their satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focused on customer service.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
- Ability to assess customers needs and Corrective actions for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Bachelor in Business or in a relevent field.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)