At Eni, we are looking for a Cost Control & Business Program Analyst within Eni Iraq in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for managing BMS-SER and BMS-PRO systems, recent Eni tools for the management from and towards the HQ.
As a member of the CFO team at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for:
- Guaranteeing that all the steps of Job order process, RSS, RCE, CE, Approval form, JO final issuance be consistent with EIBV procedure
- Secure the loading of Job Orders in SAP and the preparation of the relative COFFs.
- Overseeing the status of JO and remind the contract holder the need for extension of time JO
- Keeping the EIBV JO register up to date
- Creating and managing in SAP the Contracts outside MSG Procurement “Dummy Contracts”
- Utilizing SAP systems to extract various reports and analyze the result
- Managing reporting system of company activities (monthly report) across all Company’s departments/location.
- Providing support for MBXMD mail box system
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Knowledge of English
- Previous experience in oil and gas projects
- Education: University degree, preferably finance
Role will be offered on a local contract on a residential basis
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.