NES Fircroft are looking for a Senior Cost Engineer to join a major operator on a 28/28 rotation.
Department : Projects
- Accurately update and maintain Projects Cost Tracker for assigned Project Delivery Teams
- Produce monthly project VOWD summary in line with month end timelines
- Monitor and maintain aged accrual listings and cash rundown analysis
- Provide expenditures and review / update forecast information for assigned Delivery Teams with a target of 5% accuracy on forecasts.
- Prepare and provide accurate and timely project cost reports for submission to Project General Mgr and other Stakeholders.
- Prepare miscellaneous ad-hoc reports as and when required for the Project management team & Shareholders
- Assist in the creation and subsequent monitoring of EPC Progress Measurement Systems and related costs.
- Review and validate contractor services and materials invoices, controlling the MPC/PPC process
- Provide variance analysis on project expenditures against AWP&B and Quarterly Control Totals
- Provide variance analysis against Current Month & Full Year Forecasts
- Key player in the AWP&B preparation for assigned Project Delivery Teams
- University degree or equivalent qualifications / experience or a minimum of 10 years experience in similar roles in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting.
- High attention to detail.
- Candidates should have knowledge and experience in project management processes.
- Previous experience of working within a multi-cultural and multi-discipline, multi-location environment, desirable
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.