NES Fircroft are looking for a Cost Estimator to join a major operator on a 28/28 rotation in Iraq.
Primarily responsible for tracking the costs, analysing trends, and forecasting infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare yearly budgets and analysis
- Review financial postings and documents prepared by others for accuracy and resolve audit findings
- Monthly department cost tracking, reporting and analysis
- Prepare monthly departmental cost reallocations
- Conduct rate analysis to determine appropriate reimbursement levels and sets rates accordingly
- Measures cost per unit of service to determine whether fees are being set at appropriate levels
- Consults with and advises department management and accounting personnel on a wide range of cost accounting matters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive background in cost reporting and analysis
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate
- Must be able to effectively perform multiple complex tasks
- Must have high standard of business ethics
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both oral and written
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio, Crystal Reports, Fleet Focus, SAP, E-Accounting, Budget Book, Info-Edge and able to learn specialized software quickly.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.