This position is responsible for leading a team that may be composed of graphic designers, artists, or other creative professionals. They would be involved in every aspect of a collaboration from the idea phase to the execution. During a project, they supervise and guide copywriters, artists, and designers to create a work, such as a website, an advertisement, or an email campaign.
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines
- Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
to achieve efficiency.
efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo
- Bachelor degree in public relations, communication, marketing related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 4 years in ISP industry environment