Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to developing the capabilities of CSOs by training the beneficiaries of civil society organizations activists on various project issues.
- Follow the training arrangement steps as per the standards and in an organized professional way such as:
- preparation of the learning materials and agenda
- study the background of the participants carefully so as to prepare the content as per their level
- prepare pre and post tests for the training
- prepare evaluation form for each session/course
- prepare and submit detailed reports on the activity, achievements, challenges and lessons learnt
- Conduct interviews with beneficiaries and participants to assess needs and provide counseling for post-training on main issues that were trained on.
- Ensure the proper filing of trainings files to maintain data confidentiality.
- Propose events and activities related to the work of legal advice that the project provides to organizations, such as seminars, workshops, and sessions, and assist in their implementation.
- Proposing and following up the various policy papers that the project aims to adopt by the beneficiaries of CSOs, especially those related to issues of good governance.
- Contribute to the drafting of internal/external reports according to Al-Mesalla and donor requirements ensuring quality and timely submission;
- Participate in coordination meetings or workshops/trainings as requested by Al-Mesalla management.
- Other duties as assigned by the project manager.
Qualification& preferred skills:
- University degree preferably in relevant subjects (Human Resources, Education, Economics, Development, International Relations, etc.).
- Master of Business Administration is an asset
- At least 5 years of professional experience in training with CSOs.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of standards and literature in human and environmental rights, policy-making, humanitarian and development principles, accountability, governance, advocacy and campaigning.
- Working experience with local counterparts (CSOs, local NGOs, and others) or managing consortium of NGOs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues.
- Team working skills and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish language skills.
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills.
- Address Erbil Office
- Salary Offer N/A
- How to apply Interested applicants must send their CV to: [email protected] with a subject : CSSC Trainer