Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a CSU Electrical Engineer to strengthen our team in Basra, Iraq on a 28/28 or 6/1 days work.
- Support CSU team in developing system sub/system structure within completions system
- Support Construction and Commissioning teams in developing system to area interface and handover structure
- Setting up the GoCompletions system and updating any completions dossiers or work packs.
- Liaise with Construction, Commissioning and Operations to ensure smooth handover process.
- Collate all construction and commissioning handover documentation into the relevant discipline system dossiers and mechanical completion dossiers, retain records of completion status.
- Apply discipline knowledge to ensure handover documentation is satisfactorily completed.
- Develop sub system skyline, update ITR A/B progress, update punch close out, issue skyline reports and punch reports for progress and delivery meetings
- Follow up discipline engineers to ensure timely completion of handover documentation to meet target deadlines.
- Co-ordinate punch-out of systems post commissioning and prior to handover to Operations. Manage and distribute details of punch items to facilitate close out.
- Monitor the information entered into the GoCompletions system by the Construction Contractor and perform initial check of all Mechanical Completion handover documentation prior to review by Commissioning Discipline Supervisors.
- Manage the MOC process so that revisions of engineering documents / data are incorporated into GoCompletions via a thorough but efficient way
- Ensure all relevant NCR/TQ etc corrective actions are identified against systems and closed prior to handover
- Establish a document centre where all system dossiers will be held until formal transmittal to Operations.
- Compile, review and quality assurance check final handover documentation.
- Have hands on experience in loading and interrogating data from completions systems
- Support Management in providing statement of fitness information
- Set up weekly reports to feed into Business controls and the planning process.
Skills / Qualifications
- Preferably B.Sc. in Science or Engineering.
- 5-10 years’ experience of working in field-based Construction / Commissioning environment in the Oil & Gas industry.
- In depth knowledge of Completions systems, preferably GoCompletions.
- Good team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both written and spoken English.
- Should be computer literate
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!