As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries for network projects Be responsible that portfolios are handled and deliveries (HW Supply, Customer Support and Projects) are performing in line with contractual agreements.
- Secure outstanding Project Management capabilities and seniority within account as well drive alliances and priorities according to Project portfolio and financial complexity.
- Fulfillment of the contractual deliveries (financially and operationally).
- Main interface towards the Customer CTIO organization for operational related matters.
- Supervise that quality indices across the entire portfolio and ensure that corrective measures are implemented by responsible organizational unit.
- Follows-up Financials including Balance Sheet items and its aging
- Secures a governance structure in line with CU BNEW requirements
- Be a part of the KAM Core 3 (KAM, CTO and COM)
- Be the point of escalation for all delivery’s performance issues – i.e. Supply, Customer Support, Project deliveries.
- Active Involvement and engagement in Sales Process for BNEW opportunities by securing right costing, Scope of Work, projects results including risk analysis
- Be the first choice CFR during presales.
- You will secure continuity in the customer relation.
To be successful in the role you must have
- 10- 15 years of experience in operations and project management
- 8-10 years active experience in Leadership positions and customer interfacing role within the Telecom Industry preferred.
- Deep experience in service delivery and pre-sales
- Deep experience in Sales process and contract negotiation
- Experience in forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs as well as implementation of delivery processes.
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Ability to optimally translate customer engagement/critical issue needs into requirements on delivery and improvement plans.
- Ability to maintain relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization
- Solid understanding of Ericsson’s service delivery processes, methods and tools.
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding are needed to identify short- and long-term business priorities
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Iraq (IQ) || || Baghdad || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 505176