Main Activities The below are considered as part of the Customer Problem Management (CPM) Flow: (Duties & Responsibilities)
- CPM team is responsible to investigate and track complaints that impact the network services provided to end users according to the scope of the Managed Services Agreement.
- The CPM team is responsible for maintain the SLA for each complaint.
- CPM team is responsible for communicating status information about network incidents to the relevant stakeholders in addition to updating them about its resolution progress.
- The CPM process includes end user services configuration, provision and lifecycle management limited to user services only. All the other provisioning activities related to network to fulfill a demand for services would be catered in their respective areas.
- Identifying and analyzing customer problems and issues related to products or services offered by the company.
- Investigating and diagnosing problems reported by customers by gathering information and performing technical analysis.
- Developing solutions to solve customer issues efficiently and effectively, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Interacting with customers to provide technical support and assistance over the phone, email, or chat.
- Coordinating with internal teams such, quality assurance, and product management to address customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of customer issues and resolution processes and providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Conducting root cause analysis and creating reports to help identify recurring issues and improve overall product quality.
- Participating in cross-functional teams to improve customer service and support processes and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and technologies related to customer problem management and customer support and making recommendations to improve processes and tools.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior team members, if applicable
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply Through Website or URL