We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our team in Erbil city.
Working Schedule: 6 Days/ Week, 8 Hours/Day (Shift Based)
- Manage incoming calls and utilize computer technologies/internal systems to handle high call volumes.
- Resolve customer complaints via a wide variety of communication channels, including phone, email, mail and/or social media.
- Professionally handle customer concerns and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the set time limits, and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Proactively identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and success.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to ensure efficiency and high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Fluent in Kurdish (Sorani and Badini), Excellent level of Arabic. preferably good English.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to work on a shift basis.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to work proactively and well under pressure.
- Positive working attitude, demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- How to apply Interested candidates with the mentioned qualifications kindly send your CVs to: (firstname.lastname@example.org). *Please mention (Customer Service Agent - Erbil) in the Subject line of your email. * Due to the urgency of this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, the vacancy can be filled prior to the deadline. * Applications without the Subject line will not be considered.