We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our team in Erbil city.
Working Schedule: 6 Days/ Week, 8 Hours/ Day (Shift Based)
The role is to support and assist customers by answering their questions and concerns. Process orders and follow up on issues across several communication channels. Additionally, this role requires a patient, empathetic and natural problem-solver who actively listens and ensures top-level customer service for company customers.
- Manage incoming calls and utilize computer technologies/internal systems to handle high call volumes.
- Resolve customer complaints via a wide variety of communication channels, including phone, email, mail and/or social media.
- Professionally handle customer concerns and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the set time limits, and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Proactively identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and success.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to ensure efficiency and high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Excellent level of English and Arabic.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to work on a shift basis.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to work proactively and well under pressure.
- Positive working attitude, demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- How to apply Interested candidates with the mentioned qualifications kindly send your CVs to: ([email protected]). *Please mention (Customer Service Agent - Erbil) in the Subject line of your email. * Due to the urgency of this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, the vacancy can be filled prior to the deadline. * Applications without the Subject line will not be considered.