Farage Printing Industries is looking for a Customer Site Engineer:
- Work time: 08:30 am to 05:00 pm
- Perform a full range of maintenance on assigned products (Printers); including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, and removal.
- Educate and train customers on replenishment of paper and toner, basic troubleshooting skills, and easy fixes.
- Assist other Engineers as required with; call support, knowledge sharing & problem resolution.
- Communicate to Technical Manager customer feedback.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology.
- monthly (preventive) maintenance on equipment and make recommendations regarding upgrades, service, or repairs.
- Provide technical support for the service engineers of reseller and distributor by call, email, remote access.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Arabic language.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or IT is preferable.
- Experience: Fresh Graduate
- Address Ankawa, Area 128
- Salary Offer $600
- How to apply Send your CV to [email protected]
- Job Reference CSE-22-01