- Focus on solving service deliverables problems by analyzing processes, workflows, and systems with the objective of identifying opportunities for either improvement or automation.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our policy and services.
- To improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across operational services.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations.
- Provide strong and timely analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders.
- Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows, processes, establish and organize KPIs in line with agreed service levels agreements.
- Comply with all CMC, regional, and local legislation.
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution.
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates.
- Updating latest number of off air sites and on air sites, same update in share folder.
- Calculating Monthly SLA for all contractors and insource regions.
- Investigating the root cause of incidents and issuing root cause analysis reports.
- Preparing specific technical reports as per O&M Director\’s request.
- Managing Korek sites services database (Service invoices validation, active sites per contractor/region).
- Deep experience with managing budgets.
- The ability to present findings in a polished way.
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics (using SPSS, SAS, Excel).
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant