Job Vacancy: DATA collector
Location: Shirqat, Salah Al-Din
Job Type: Part-Time
Number of employees: 10
ARFADA in partnership with TCVW aims to implement an impact assessment for one of the clients in this location. The aim of this activity is to:
- Critically review project achievements and intended outcomes and impact of the project.
- Enhance accountability towards the client target groups and donors by examining performance and recommending changes and improvements to inform future projects.
- Strengthen agency-wide learning by drawing on evaluations to improve organizational approaches, strategy, and policy.
About ARFADA company.
ARFADA is a multinational company founded in Turkey in 2016 by a group of professional consultants with various and integrated disciplines. Arfada company is one of the specialized consultancy companies, a place of outstanding experience in the field of development and consulting.
ARFADA major areas of expertise in Monitoring and Evaluation, Third-party Monitoring, Marketing research visibility study, Capacity Building, Research, Baseline studies, Impact evaluation, Data collection, and Data analysis.
- Participation in various types of data collection activities (including baseline, end-line assessments, on-site monitoring, technical evaluation visits, PDM, needs assessment…etc.).
- Provide technical services to company projects primarily in hard-to-reach areas, by Carrying out field monitoring and data collection for evaluation purposes, in accordance with the directives and instructions of ARFADA.
- Contribute to the process of documenting achievements, gaps, and challenges, for projects and organizations whose projects are being evaluated/monitored by providing input to technical documents as required by the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at ARFADA Head Office_Iraq
- Conduct regular field visits, primarily to hard-to-reach areas, based on requests by the designated ARFADA Head Office_Iraq to provide technical oversight and guidance to programme partners.
- Conduct needs assessments, and gather technical information that will help inform ongoing programme development and implementation.
- Preparing field monitoring reports after each data collection activity and sending them to the concerned in the main office of ARFADA_Iraq.
- Validate results data provided by Local organizations whose projects and interventions are evaluated/monitored, and report any actual or potential deviation from implementation plans.
- At least two years of relevant working experience in data collection for monitoring or evaluation purposes.
- At least one year of experience working within humanitarian and development projects in various sectors (education, water and sanitation, child protection, health, nutrition, adolescent development, and social protection).
- Proven previous experience in participating in data collection activities (quantitative, qualitative)
- Strong knowledge of the local context based on previous work experiences
- Able to Handel pressure and to work 10 straight days without leave.
University degree in Humanities, Economics, or any related field
- Fluency in both verbal and written Arabic.
- Basic knowledge of English
- The ability to speak Kurdish is an added advantage
- Address Shirqat
- How to apply If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to ([email protected]) with mentioning the title in the subject line (Data collector - Shirqat), If not. Please tag the person you think might be suitable in the comments section.