Under the supervision of the MEAL Manager of North Iraq and in close cooperation with the MADAD program teams, the Data Entry Assistant / Translator will primarily work on the MADAD project and support the collection of raw data registered on paper and enter it in a computerized system. At some occasion the data entry assistant could also support at other data collection and management activities (surveys, activity and monitoring data, translation, training etc) while the workload related to the MADAD project is limited.
Specific goals and related activities
- Support and follow up in collection of raw data in PHCCs which supported by PUI within the MADAD project
- Follow up that data collection is done in each of the PHCC and support in the tracking of data collection.
- If needed perform some field visits along MADAD project team to support data collection in the PHCCs.
- Archive and organize all the copies of patient forms in a secure and computerized system.
- Enter patient form data in a computerize system
- Enter the patient form information in a computerized system.
- Control the quality of the data and make correction if needed.
- Follow up with the MADAD team in case any mistake are found and propose solutions.
- Follow strict confidentiality.
- Verbal and written translation
- Upon request from the Manager, translate documents related to PUI’s M&E activities, and ensure strict adherence to the meaning and formatting of the original documents.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all translated information
- Support the MEAL team with additional various tasks during MADAD low activity periods
- Upon request from the Manager, collect and/or supervise collection of program-related data on the field (surveys, assessments, medical data, etc.)
- Compile all program-related data in dedicated database (epidemiological, surveys, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support program teams in the processing of information and data gathered
- Participate to the quality and accuracy follow up of data collected on the field
- How to apply In order to submit an application, all candidates are invited to fill the google form Premiere Urgence will proceed to the preselection of candidates on a rolling basis and reserve the right to close the advertisement as soon as a candidate is identified for the position. Therefore, you are kindly invited to submit your application as soon as possible. Kindly note that all applications received by email or by paper will not be considered. Only those submitted through the application link will be processed. Premiere Urgence International thank you for your interest in the organization.”