- Upgrades Oracle DB by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Responsible to manage, organize, store and access Oracle DBs.
- Responsible for planning, building, implementing, administering, and maintaining ORACLE databases.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data base management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers.
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- In-depth experience in Oracle DB architecture, installation, configuration and projects.
- Experience with Oracle RMAN (backup and recovery), RAC, Grid Infrastructure, ASM, Data Guard, and Grid Control.
- Oracle ExaData managing, upgrading, and patching.
- Strong experience in a Production Operations environment as well as Development Support.
- Experience with Oracle Options including Partitioning, Advanced Compression, Advanced Security, VPD, EBR, etc.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and verbal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Oracle database migration, Patching and Upgrading.
- Mange databases using Oracle Cloud Control.
- Working on Oracle Database Firewall and Audit Vault.
- Oracle certifications OCM (Oracle Certified Master), OCE ( Oracle Certified Expert- RAC ), OCP (Oracle Certified Professional), OCA (Oracle Certified Associate).
Bachelor in Software Engineering, IT, Computer or related field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)