At Eni, we are looking for a DCS Control Room Supervisor within Eni Iraq, ZFOD in Zubair, Iraq. You will be responsible for supervising control room activities and process parameters following Eni safety standards to safeguard the asset and achieve the operational targets.
As a member of the area: Petroleum, Petrochemical, Power Production, and the Environment at Eni Iraq, ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the implementation of all safety and operation instructions.
- Ensuring the regular survey of the operating parameters.
- Planning the working activities of production operators during the shift
- Application of permit to work system for all the activities
- Supervising the plant process parameter to meet the requirements of the product
- Ensuring that all the activities are carried out according to Eni safety standard
- Reporting failures and raises the actions necessary for the correct maintenance of the assets
- Ensuring the safeguard of the environment in all the operation
- Monitoring Constantly the control panels.
- Analyzing situations and remedies any anomaly.
- Coordinating external operator for plant operation
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Technical diploma as a minimum requirement
- Compliance with HSE roles
- knowledge of the good ways of intervention on the equipment
- Previous experience in the oil and gas plant or refinery
- Good English language level for writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Commissioning – startup: commissioning planning and plant start-up
- Previous experience in Plant Management and Relation Management
Fix Term, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.