Perform as a focal point for customer technical support including service contracts, projects, and technical solutions. Execute preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction. Responsible for execution service activities to ensure the delivery of the results expected by the customer.
• Provide recommendations to the customer on product or solutions, enhancements, and system health checks
• Lead the process of providing resolution to technical issues and resolve Customer disruptive events, where appropriate consulting with Emerson CSE (GSC and Product Engineering).
• Be aware of the latest updates and new functionality in Emerson’s Systems portfolio and synergies with DeltaV control system
• Participate in and lead client support activities such as site surveys, providing a solution, studies; troubleshooting/support call resolution; system modifications and training.
• Provide technical expertise for products and services to support customers and Emerson teams.
• Provide on-site on-the-job customer instruction in the application, maintenance, and operation of Emerson products.
• Proactively identify Service/Product opportunities and assist the sales process
• Proactively promote service, start-up and commissioning services and support the sales team as required.
• Be aware of Emerson’s Plantweb Digital Ecosystem Solutions Portfolio
• Knowledge about Emerson DeltaV Cybersecurity products like McAfee ePO, Application Control, Antivirus etc.
• Provide technical support to the proposal team for DeltaV upgrade/retrofit projects.
• Provide an assessment of commercial and technical risk associated with potential work.
• Ensure a good fit between order content and our product/execution capability by guiding scope definition throughout the sales process.
• Be available as required to support on-call rotations.
- Comply with all Emerson requirements for business processes including timesheets, site visit reports and all other documentation in line with Emerson internal procedures.
Health & Safety
Recognise and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.
**Failure to comply with Safety Management System and Health and Safety procedures will result in disciplinary procedures
- Ensure effective leadership in HSE, leading by example and setting the direction for a successful health and safety program and creating a foundation for a positive safety culture.
- Discuss Health and Safety first or at least early on the agenda of every meeting.
- Ensure effective management of HSSE risks and impacts. Report all hazards, incidents and Near Misses in line with the MEA Emerson HSE incident policy. Active involvement in the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and ill health where required.
- Conduct all HSE training assigned to you as an employee
- 100% utilization of the Emerson Safety App.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (including control engineering, computer science, Instrumentation or electronics, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial automation systems with Emerson DeltaV or similar systems.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, chemichal industry, projects and service execution.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected].
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.