Position: Dealer Development Specialist
Location: Erbil/ Baghdad (Business Trip to all over Iraq)
Job Grade: Junior
Reporting To: Dealer Development Assistant Manager
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality processes & Soft Skills.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Dealer Management.
System (DMS) and ensure Toyota SOP.
- Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full
Analysis and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures.
- Train Sales staff for all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for
each area of responsibility.
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management
of, and reporting.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Quality Operations team
that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results.
added value and continuous improvements
- Evaluate dealer Staff performance.
- Frequent visits to the construction site and making sure the plan is followed.
- Conduct City survey/Market Survey as per the program and gathering the required information.
Qualifications and Technical Skills Requirements:
- Total professional years of experience: (2-5 Years) in the same position or relevant.
- Languages required: Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish Language.
- Education required: Civil Engineer.
Skills (Technical & Soft):
- Facilitation skills.
- Hospitality Skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding Communication Skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Address Al-Mansour, Baghdad, Iraq