Position: Dealer Development Specialist
Location: Erbil Branch office
Reporting To: Dealer Development Team Leader
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints by putting in containment actions, full
analysis and implementing short and long-term countermeasures.
- Training Sales staff for all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- Develop, implement, and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for
each area of responsibility
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
- Train Sales staff for all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing Quality Operations team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Evaluate dealer staff performance.
- BSc. in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
Skills (Technical & Soft):
- Open to travel
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Facilitation skills
- Hospitality skills
- Presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month