Job Title: Dealer Development specialist
Reporting To (Position): Dealer Development Assistant Manager
Job Grade: VII
Department / Section: Dealer Development
Level of Authority: Junior
Responsibilities of the Job :
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors
- Conduct research and analysis on market supply and demand for goods/produces, services and facilities in the areas
- Carry out quantitative or qualitative research
- Create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so distributer can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
Total professional years of experience: (2-5 Years)Relevant
Languages required: English/ Arabic/Kurdish
Education required: Degree in architecture engineering
Skills (Technical & Soft):
Excellent technical drawing and 3D skills.
Strong creative and visualization skills.
Strong communication and project management skills.
Proficient in MS Office.
Outstanding Communication Skills.
Excellent organizational and leadership skills.