Providing hands on support by being fully dedicated to the dealer hot line and reporting any requests by dealers.
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Produce call reports.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Good skills in MS Office particularly Excel and Access.
- Problem solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in relevant field.