• Liaise on a day to day basis with the Project Manager for the effective management of the project.
• Provide HSE Leadership and work with the contractor to deliver fully on companies expectations on HSE.
• Multi- discipline interface management between Projects, Operations and Main Execution Contractor
• Liaison with General Engineering Contractor to ensure all aspects of the brownfield construction and integration
activities are planned and sequenced in accordance with the master plan.
• Liaising on day to day basis with the General Construction Management Contractor (GCMC) to ensure
Construction is managed in a safe and timely manner.
• To establish and communicate the expectations for construction quality.
• Review the delivery plan in conjunction with the selected execution Contractor to ensure all procurement and
Engineering support is provided throughout the project.
• Demonstrate a pragmatic approach and risk-based approach to solving interface deficiencies.
• Assist with Projects Risk management and facilitate appropriate planning and actions accordingly
• Input to all aspects of planning the works and manage the risk register in conjunction with the Project Manager.
• Manage all weekly and monthly reporting to Management ensuring consistent formats and data across all work
• Attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s).
• Review of Engineering Contractors AFC design documents.
• Participation in Constructability reviews as required.
• Attending project meetings as required.
• Providing engineering assistance to the construction contractor for resolution of construction issues, etc.
• Review and acceptance of contractor supplied construction execution plans.
• Compilation of all necessary reports as/when required.
Skills and Qualifications
• An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications / experience or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar
roles in the oil and gas industry
• Extensive experience working in a (Client) management capacity
• Proven track record for delivery on challenging projects, involving complex organisational interfaces
• Excellent interpersonal skills; cultural awareness, positive attitude, commitment, initiative, team player,
adaptability, oral & written communication, drive and energy
• Demonstrating a pragmatic and risk-based approach to solving interface and integration issues
• Previous Middle East/North Africa experience preferred
• Extensive Project & Brownfield experience is preferred.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.