Role and Responsibilities:
· Creating and reviewing regulatory compliance documentation
· Coordinating the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures resulting from new laws and regulations
· Ensuring that departments adhere to the rules and regulations that a company upholds
· Performing audits, developing procedures and assessing potential risks
· Reviewing and evaluating company practices and reports
· Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
· Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
· Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
· Draft, modify and implement company policies
· Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
· Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
· Up to 3 years of experience in related field
· Computer skills: must possess advance computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
· Analytical skills: Require strong analytical skills to detect and identify fraud cases; as well as identify the root cause of the Fraud.
· Communication skills: The fraud analyst job requires conducting investigations and communication. therefore, need to have great verbal and written.
· Result orientation: must be goal oriented individuals with a strong focus on completing tasks and producing high quality results within a fast-paced environment
· Collaborative skills: require the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as the ability to collaborate with other professionals relevant in performing the job successfully
· Stress management: require the ability to thrive under pressure
Language skills: Arabic and English.
- Address Baghdad, Hay Aljamea
- How to apply Please send your CV to [email protected] titled with the name of the position.