Job title: Design drafter
Purpose of the job: Responsible for preparing drawings and plans for all LC systems
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Responsible for the compilation and accuracy of Design History files.
– Collecting structural materials required for designs.
– Calculating dimensions, weight limitations, and measurements for designs.
– Drafting designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software
– Creating diagrams and layouts to illustrate the workflow of designs
– Making adjustments to drawings according to feedback from engineers or architects
– Ensuring designs comply with company regulations and quality standards
– Set up drawing formats and configuration files
– preparing technical drawings and engineering plans.
– Ensuring that objectives and deadlines are met.
– Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and
other internal staff
– Designing and developing new Low current systems
– Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
– 2+ years’ experience in this field
– Good in English language (Oral and Written)
– Knowledge and experience in CAD and design tools
– Knowledge in all LC system
– Bachelor`s Degree in computer Science, Communications, Telecommunication or any
- How to apply Those who are interested in obtaining the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: [email protected] Note: Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email