Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Design tools administration Graduate with basic Knowledge in desiging tools.
Candidate must be able to work on daily 6/1 basis in Basra, Iraq.
- Demonstrate understanding of and work to discipline specific procedures.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Actively progress through the discipline Graduate Development Programme towards becoming a Chartered Engineer in line with the CAMS.
- Showing an enthusiasm to learn.
- Executing assigned personal objectives.
- Executing assigned work tasks.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate across the project / contract interfaces.
- Engage with inter-discipline community.
- Establishing an awareness of external stakeholders including: industry bodies, academia, vendors, client interface (as appropriate and requested).
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, BEng or equivalent.
- Intellectually capable, demonstrates the application of theory in a practical context.
- Knowledge in desiging tools .
- Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate a level of team working skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
Core Values and Behaviours:
Has developed an understanding of company core values, policies and leadership framework and is able to progressively demonstrate application in work execution.
Interact with team members in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Progressively demonstrate an increasing level of competence in the application of standards, processes and procedures and how they are used in work execution.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Demonstrate an increasing level of knowledge of regulatory framework and associated legislation.
- Progressively demonstrate an increasing level of competence in own discipline in the execution of assigned tasks.
- Progressively demonstrate an increasing level of knowledge of industry and technology development within discipline area.
- Communication in written and spoken forms.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!