At Eni, we are looking for a Development Project Materials Coordinator within ZFOD in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for ensuring safe, accurate, traceable storage of materials and equipment through to the project end and ensuring accurate reporting of Materials Management and logistic status in accordance with project requirement.
As a member of the logistic department at ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Material Manager in the coordination of workflow throughout the warehouse
- Ensuring that all Project Materials transfer from/to Location or Contractors are correctly supported by all documentation duly filled and authorized.
- Managing all inventory control functions including cycle counts of project items, inventory procedures and training, user department requests and record keeping.
- Regularly interfaces pro-actively with user department and site personnel to facilitate the delivery of requested materials.
- Maximizing the reuse and recycling of materials and equipment residual from project.
- Ensuring all Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) are well documented by suppliers in compliance with Company HSE procedures and local regulation.
- Promoting safety culture and ensure that all HSE&Q requirements related to materials handling and storage are fully understood and met.
- Working with the Materials management team on the training and development of the warehouse supervision team in line with the Company policy.
- Working with warehouse supervision team on the development and implementation of all warehouse procedures
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- experience in receiving/storage supervision.
- A significant knowledge of HSE issues related to operations requirements for material handling, transportation, warehouse, and pipe yard.
- Specialized Knowledge in warehouse management tools and equipment
- Knowledge of warehouse layout, inventory control techniques, supervision techniques
- Team player skills, frequent interaction with other disciplines and third parties.
- Basic IT skills (e.g. MS Office)
- SAP Material Management Module Knowledge
- Compliance: Health, Safety, Environment, Quality
- Written and spoken basic knowledge of English
Basra, Iraq. The job holder is expected to “walk the patch” and the job is therefore a mixture of office and work locations. The job holder is a “working supervisor” frequently touring the work place, ensuring that operations are carried out safely, efficiently and timely in accordance with operational requirements.
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers