We are currently seeking for dynamic, ambitious and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Director of Food & Beverage, you are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the food & beverage operations in the front and back of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals. The role involves managing and achieving of profit and quality for all food & beverage operations in the hotel, including restaurants, catering and banquet operations, and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain standards of food & beverage quality and guest service quality
• Coach, train and manage employees within the hotel’s organization structure
• Achieve budgeted revenues & expenses and maximize profitability related to the food & beverage department
• Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments
• Implement & maintain local and national sales / marketing programs
• Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivering of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image
• Ensure compliance with business operations and legal regulations
• Market the food & beverage outlets, develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentation within corporate guidelines to meet / exceed sales and financial goals and objectives
• Implement & manage all company programs to ensure compliance with SOP’s.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college/university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results