We are looking for a Dispatch Agent to join our team in Erbil city.
Working Schedule: 6 Days/ Week, 8 Hours/Day (Shift Based)
- Receive calls and record significant information.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Communicate and send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Manage a fleet of delivery drivers.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Excellent level of Arabic. preferably good English.
- Active listener with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of Erbil Areas.
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations.
- How to apply Interested candidates with the mentioned qualifications kindly send your CVs to: (email@example.com). *Please mention (Dispatch Agent - Erbil) in the Subject line of your email. * Due to the urgency of this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, the vacancy can be filled prior to the deadline. * Applications without the Subject line will not be considered.