- To monitor and improve the performance of the distributor/wholesaler.
- Prepares the RTM (EOS, Routing, Channel Based Organization..etc.) plans for distributor regions and realized these plans
- Develop and manage distributor company relations with regular visits, prepares visit report after each visit and reports to sales management.
- Collects promotion invoices from distributors right after end of each promotion
- Guide infrastructural development of distributor by preparing plans ( Warehouse conditions, Trucks, IT….)
- Follow competitor actions (price, promotion, new products, plants, distribution trucks, warehouses…etc) in the market and inform sales management about competitor actions regulary.
- Follow the financial situation of each distributor and prepares regular reports to sales management
- Follow distributor payments and ensures that the payments are done on time, and inform distributors about their balances and makes regular reconciliation.
- Follows distributor related documents and keeps these documents updated.(contracts, guarantee documents, checks,…etc. )
- Follows distributor stocks, calculates optimum stock level and complete distributor stocks in order to avoid out of stock.
- Plan and realized trainings for all sales team, if needed, coordinate the training of sales team and distributor team with training department.
- Following all sales related stocks of distributor (product, marketing material, coolers..etc) and prepares regular reports to sales management.
- Follow damaged products at distributors and takes necessary actions in accordance with Damaged Product Procedure
- 3 years of experience in functional and sales sector.
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lead and manage sales systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- University Graduate.
- Potential to be promoted to key sales roles in the country.
- Openess to change & diversity.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality orientation & result oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed
Critical Experiences Specific to this Job
- Good knowledge of CCI Sales Systems.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
‘’We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.’’