At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
District Manager (Iraq) is responsible to manage the business performance of promotional products in his/her territory while ensuring that the promotion fosters appropriate use and adheres to local regulatory and pharma code regulations. Also responsible to drive the flawless definition & execution of the team sales account plans aligned/based on the local activity/expert engagement plan.
- This position is located in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Travel is required in the Levant region.
- Ensure a balanced promotion of BI products with adherence to local regulatory and pharma code requirements by all team members
- Drive sales and market share target achievements by maximizing the number of appropriate patients that receive Boehringer Ingelheim products
- Lead and develop its people by providing guidance, coaching and appropriate knowledge in a team of a high level of engagement
- Ensure the definition and flawless execution of team sales account plans based on the local expert engagement plan
- Implement Integrated Customer Engagement by all team members and Cross functional coordination and collaboration to develop integrated customer journeys according to customer preferences
- Leadership & team management
- Lead total adherence with BI policy, procedures and rules, performing all company business in accordance with the local policies
- Comply with BI policy, procedures and rules, performing all company business in accordance with the local and global policies
- Build long term partnership with BI agent
- 2-5 years of pharmaceutical sales management experience in the human pharma business
- People and business management experience
- Experience in private and tender business
- Strong experience in Iraq market
- Solid understanding of healthcare and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and Business fluent in English, in its oral and written form
- Accountability, Agility, Influencing skills, Results oriented, Project and Key account management, Entrepreneurship are the key competencies for this position